- FIBA CERTIFIED Manual hydraulic basketball stand TIMER NOT INCLUDED
FIBA CERTIFIED Manual hydraulic basketball stand TIMER NOT INCLUDED
- HKF-1003 Manual Hydraulic Basketball Stand Equipment
1．Product specifications and naterial
1) The outstretched arm is 2.55m/3.25m，on the rim of the ring is 3.05m away from the ground.
2) The case is L2.1*W1.1*FH0.65*BH0.35M, and it is made by 4mm steel sheet by bending machine
3) the front column is welded by 120*60*3mm square pipe and steel sheet, the back column is welded by 120*120*3mm,120*60*3mm,60*60*3mm square pipe.
4)The welding surface is uniform and smooth, the rotating part of the vertical arm of the basket frame and the head of the extension arm, and the front and upper parts of the box are connected by tile-box iron castings. The performance is safe and reliable.
5) The upper pull rod of is once bended by high-quality round pipe on the bending machine, avoiding the hidden danger of rust caused by welding and welding slag. The reasonable structure design and unique appearance are adopted. Modeling harmony and unity
3．Product structure principle
It’s with lifting system, walking wheel telescopic mechanism and hydraulic system. The basketball backstop adopts manual hydraulic mechanism which is controlled by manual hydraulic pressure to lifting arm and telescopic the wheel.
Manual Hydraulic Basketball backboard Lifting , walking wheel telescopic, the Oil Line has Hydraulic Self-locking Oil Line, so that the basketball backstop can stop at any position. when basketball backstop is down, the oil line with one-way throttle valve, ti can adjust the size of one-way throttle and the speed of basketball backstop down
The backboard are three rebounds with a high strength and safety glass backboard 1800 x 1050×12.0 mm with high transparency, good weather resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, and not easy to be blurred, and cover a padding along the side of the backboard. The height and thickness of the front and rear surface of the U-padding are ≥ 20mm, and the bottom’s thickness is ≥ 50mm, which is fit for FIBA rules. It can effectively protect players from injury when dunk.
The backboard flexible 500N/min, the center deflection is ≤ 6mm, and the padding restore after the cancellation of the external force 1min.
1) The front column, base, outstretched arm with special padding, can effectively protect athletes from injury,
2) the base with shock cushion, in the back of the case with special balance weight, can ensure that the bottom of the ring when the application of 3200N load, the basketball backstop does not tilt.
a. the banlance weight of outstretched arm 2.25m: not less than 550 kg, b.the banlance weight of outstretched arm 3.25m: not less than 650 kg;
3) A special insurance mechanism is arranged between the front column and outstretched arm which can effectively ensure the safety and beauty in use
The final surface treatment was finished on the automatic spraying line by electrostatic epoxy based powder spraying on the automatic spraying line. The thickness of the coating was 80um to 120um. The product has the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, moisture and heat resistance, anti-aging, beautiful appearance, and the product coating formula does not contain toxic elements, to avoid damaging the health of users.
GB 23176-2008 《basketball backboard》
GB/T19272-2011 《General requirements、safety of outdoor fitness equipment》
GB 5296.1-1997 《General rules use of consumer goods 》
GB 5296.7-2008 《the 7 part of use of consumer goods:sport equipment》
8. Theoretical weight：1500KG/pair(no balance weight)