Lakeland ChemMax 4 Expanded Back CT4S450Y Size MEDIUM
Level B encapsulated suit, available in rear or front entry, expanded back,48'' zipper, double storm flap with Velcro , 20 mil PVC faceshield, elastic wrists, 2 exhaust ports with shrouds, attached sock boots with boot flaps.This garment offers Level B protection
● High density polyethylene film barrier laminated to spunbond polypropylene Substrate.
● Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection.
● Reinforced knee-pads for comfort & durability.
● Bright yellow color for easy identification.
● Constructed with stitched and taped seams for superior protection and strength.
● Anti-Static:Meets the requirements of EN1149.
● Design features double zip / storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
● Meet the requirements of ASTM F1001.
● Tank cleaning and liquid chemical storage vessel cleaning.
● Pressure spray applications.
● Agricultural spraying and agricultural chemical applications.
● Chemical spill Handling.
● Acid and Alkali handling.
FABRIC PERFORMANCE TEST:
Physical Property Test Method Test Result
Basis Weight ISO 3801:1997 200g/m2
Abrasion Resistance（No of cycles） EN530:1995 method 2 >2000
Flex Cracking Resistance EN ISO7854:1997 method B >1000
Tensile Strength（MD/CD） EN ISO 13934-1:1999 308N/276N
Tear Resistance（MD/CD） ISO9073-4:1997 165N/157N
Puncture Resistance EN863:1996 31.8N