- P15 ANPEN ANTI-PANIC HAND CONTROLLED DESCENT DEVICE SPEED DROP PROTECTOR SLOW DESCENT DEVICE CABLE DROP OUTDOOR
P15 ANPEN ANTI-PANIC HAND CONTROLLED DESCENT DEVICE SPEED DROP PROTECTOR SLOW DESCENT DEVICE CABLE DROP OUTDOOR
- 1. Material: aluminum alloy
2. Product model: FZL-XQ-P15
3. The specified test limit load is 13.5kN, the maximum working load is 500KG, and the drop load is 30KG
4. Applicable rope diameter 10.2mm-11.5mm single rope
5. A braking device to adjust the friction force and control the descending speed on a safety rope. It can be stopped at any point on the rope, which is convenient for operation; under the action of human body gravity, the eccentric cam automatically clamps the rope, and when the handle is pressed to 1/4 to descend along the rope, the rope can be fed at a constant speed and descended slowly; When the handle is pressed to the 3/4 position and descends along the rope, it can quickly descend; when the handle is pressed to full gear, it is in the braking state or the user is in a panic, pressing the handle to the lower end to prevent panic and stop. This product can also be used as a lift protector.
6. The product needs to provide the inspection report of the National Fire Equipment Quality Supervision and Inspection Center and the product standard GA494-2004 fire product certification. After the 48h neutral salt spray test specified in GB/T 10125-1997, the appearance should meet the requirements of GB/T 6461-2002 appearance grade evaluation for slight grade.